Hello Friends! Happy Wednesday!🎉
Who is up for a nice vegan chocolate coconut sorbet? In fact with the temperatures soaring up to 30C all this week, who CAN refuse such refreshing offer? What is a sorbet you may ask? A sorbet is a combination of water flavoured ice thats more icy in taste compared to ice-cream or gelato which tastes more creamier. So if you are up to creating your own dairy/gluten free and vegan chocolate flavoured sorbet lets begin! And be sure to involve the little ones too -they will absolutely love it!
Chocolate-Coconut Sorbet (gluten-free, vegan)
300 g of white couverture chocolate coconut OCTO
2 cups of boiling water
optional: cocoa nibs to be served
1. Dissolve the couverture chocolate in a water bath.
2. Add 2 cups of hot water to the dissolved couverture and mix with a whisk. The mass should be perfectly smooth, without lumps.
3. Put the prepared mass into the fridge overnight.
4. After removing from the fridge, mix and pour into sorbetiera / ice cream machine.
5. Stir for about 30 minutes, then place in the freezer for 2 hours.
Serve sprinkled with cocoa nibs.
Be sure to give us your review and comments and don't forget to follow us on our social media channels.